1. Wash your face with clear water
2. If using a scrub or mask, make sure to use something that isn't going to cause irritation. Use something that leaves your skin feeling smooth, refreshed and exfoliated.
3. Before applying any makeup, also make sure to moisturize your face
4. Primers are your friend since they can be worn with or without makeup (I don't know about most people, but I like how they make my skin feel smooth and soft)
5. If you are using a base, apply that first, then the foundation
6. You can use a sponge, brush, or your fingers for application, whatever suits you. Evenly spread it while trying not to cake it on. After all, you want to look and feel your best. The all new beautiful you.
7. Flawless beauty is worth it with the time you put in.
8. Concealer is great for covering up ay imperfections in your skin. So is using dark circle corrector for under the eyes. (This one is optional)
9. Other options for makeup application are the use of blush (not my thing), bronzer, and intensifier
10. Now when it comes to your lips and eyes, the possibilities are endless. There are so many lipsticks, brow gel and liner, mascara, other liners, and eyeshadows to play around with.
11. Have fun with it and love the way you look when it's all done.